pentax 645 120mm macro review

By

pentax 645 120mm macro review

Product page of lens smc FA 645 120mm F4 macro. A lens I find myself using more and more in my black/white photography. ricoh imaging 645マウントマクロレンズ/hd pentax-d fa645 macro 90mmf2.8ed aw srのページ。クリアでやわらかな描写性能を実現したポートレートに最適な中望遠レンズ。 5 Stars (0) ... Used Hasselblad HC Macro f/4 120mm-II Autofocus Lens for H Cameras E 0.0. Pentax 645 150mm f3.5 with hood pulled out. If you haven't helped yet, please do, and consider helping me with a gift of $5.00. Pentax 645 A 120Mm F4 Macro. Voir l’offre. Condition: Used. The Pentax SMC FA 645 55-110mm f/5.6 ($1,699.95) is a zoom lens for the company's 645D and 645Z medium format cameras.Its zoom ratio is a modest 2x, but it … Among the alternatives, the particularly strong suit of the Contax 645 is … Front and Rear Caps. Share - Pentax smc PENTAX-A 645 MACRO 120mm F4 MF lens [Excellent++,Tested] from Japan. Pentax 645 lenses : 45 and 75 mm. review Jun 26, 2019 at 14:00. I just sold my Pentax 645 120 macro lens (actually it seems to me that I gave the lens away as I only got $400 for a lens used less then 20 rolls). Alerte prix. FA45/2.8, 75/2.8, 200/4, 400/5.6.6008 EL 50/4, 80/2.8.Mamiya 645MF, 45/2.8, 150/3.5, 80/1.9.Pentax 67, 55/4, 105/2.4, 200/4. Depth of field seems not quite a long at a given magnification and aperture vs the 35mm 1:1 lenses. For very critical use, plug +0.5 into Photoshop CS2's La messa a fuoco avviene tramite Motore AF obiettivo (non a ultrasuoni), non è presente stabilizzazione d'immagine.Il prezzo medio, al momento dell'inserimento della scheda, è sui 1600 €; I have all the listed Pentax lenses and use with my 645z All razor sharp. To make a long story somewhat shorter, I finally chose the Contax due to its features as well as its Zeiss lenses, in particular due to the reputation of its 120mm macro lens. This lens was by far the best one. eBay is always a gamble, but all the other places have the best prices and service, which is why I've used them since before this website existed. Because of this, thankfully, there are many choices in the medium telephoto range. It's great people like you who allow me to keep adding to this site full-time. Review Pentax-FA 120mm f 4.0--one great macro lens! enlarge. Flexible repayments. Oddly, even with floating elements, this isn't as good as the Pentax 645 150mm f/3.5 at infinity, which is perfectly sharp even at f/3.5 wide open. Also I use oryginal Pentax 67->645z extension. All Rights Reserved. Back in December 1997, B&H got $760 for this lens new. If you find this Actually, this isn’t a macro lens. (C) Copyright 1996-2018. Pentax suggests the A645 2X and 1.4x converters. A little longish on the body but well balanced. Il Pentax 645 FA 120mm f/4 Macro è un obiettivo macro per formato MF, prodotto dal 2013. The rather slow f4 doesn't bother me at all. I gave a lot of thought to Pentax 67, but in the end decided against it due to its sensitivity to shutter vibration. I haven't measured it for other distances. Stabilisation. Pentax smc D-FA 100mm f/2.8 Macro WR Review Jon Tarrant | September 28, 2012 12:00 am BST. Monture (appareil) Pentax | 645. SMC FA 645 120mm f/4,0 MACRO. It works quite well for this since it compensates for the bellows adjustment factor to a great extent. roadbikereview.com | The focus stays put at any angle. Nikkor 60/2.8Tamron 90/2.8Sigma 300/4Nikkor 300/4. I used it for portrait, theatre (they made posters out of them) but never as a true macro lens. Superb optics with the ease of 1:1 in a single package. is very good. Read our full review of the Pentax 645Z - the most affordable 51.4 megapixel medium format camera released to date. Depth-of-Field Scale: Yes, but only for f/32. Les meilleures offres pour Comme neuf SMC PENTAX d'un 645 Macro 120 mm F4 MF Portrait Objectif 645N NII du Japon sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! This manual-focus macro lens was replaced by the autofocus version in about 2001, which then sold for $1,150. 1 699,00 € – 1 969,60 € Comparez 3 offres. Pentax A 645 120mm f/4 (non-Autofocus) Macro reviews Please if you want features and reviews of the Pentax A 645 120mm f/4 (non-Autofocus) Macro via the link below you can buy, compare prices or see all the reviews about Pentax A 645 120mm f/4 (non-Autofocus) Macro the link below. Type. The smc FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro Lensfrom Pentaxis a medium format, manual and autofocusing, short telephoto/portrait prime lens that provides a 35mm equivalent focal length of 96mm when used on a Pentax 645D or 77mm on a film 645 camera. Optically, the lens turned out to be tack sharp, which is exactly what I needed for landscapes. best macro 1:1 lens for Pentax 645 system. PENTAX's medium-format, manual and autofocusing short telephoto and portrait prime lens gives a 35mm equivalent focal length of 94.5mm when used with the PENTAX 645Z oe 645D or 77mm with the 645 film camera. Promising good close focus capabilities and built-in stabilization, is this the perfect lens for … – Pentax 120mm f/4 Macro (roughly 100mm equivalent) – Pentax 150mm f/2.8 (roughly 130mm equivalent) From left to right, the 150mm, the 35mm … Macro. I also use the 120/4 to meter my large format camera (4X5) with its 150mm lens when doing 1:4 - 1:1 macro. 1102 lenses 428 MTF tests 74 in-depth photodo reviews 100+ users join each day This lens also seems to do best with a ring-flash (SunPak). There are already multiple reviews, history lessons, ... 120mm Macro f/4. SMC Pentax-FA 645 120mm F4 Macro Excellent condition, boxed, with hood. Descriptif. With the AF 645 cameras (645N and 645N II) you even get full film-edge data imprinting! We pay the store, you take the goods the same day. Maximum format: Medium format 6x4.5. Sharp focus'es to 1:1 you can add ext tubes and 1.4x to get even closer. Meilleur prix. This 120mm is sharp wide-open close up, too, even at 1:1 shooting hand-held. (Unfortunately, the noise of the 645n focal plane shutter pretty much precludes its use for candid photography at this focal length.) Petit téléobjectif AF et manuel pour moyen format PENTAX de haute qualité bien adapté au portrait avec sa focale correspondant à 94,5 mm au format 35 mm lorsque monté sur les PENTAX 645Z et 645D ou 77 mm sur un 645 pour film. There's a tiny amount at f/4, only visible if you're comparing by flipping between the same image made at smaller apertures. I paid $200 through eBay in December 2008, and dealers ask about $350. I have other manual focus lenses from Nikon which will creep if pointed up or down, but this Pentax stays where it's put even without a lock. I support my growing family through this website. A rather heavy lens which works best when on a tripod. | audioreview.com. It features the company's HD and nano-scale Aero Bright coatings to maximise light transmission while reducing … What I can't convey here is just how good it feels. Product page of lens smc FA 645 120mm F4 macro. Mamiya 645 Pro 120mm f/4 Macro Medium Format user reviews : 3 out of 5 - 2 reviews - photographyreview.com Bereits ab 1.428,27 € Große Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f4.0 Makro günstig kaufen bei idealo.de Post navigation ← PENTAX 645Z Launch Event – NYC. It works in all the automatic and manual exposure modes of the Pentax 645, 645N and 645NII. Ratings Distribution. Markings: Engraved and filled with paint. Excellent sharpness with macro. Évolution du prix. Posted on 01 August 2014 | 17:52 01 August 2014 | 17:52 | No Comments. To achieve 1× magnification the lens should be extended by additional 93mm with full set of extension tubes #1+2+3. Intro Specs Performance Recommendations. Nothing to complain, everything (!) I use this one and love it. The Pentax FA 645 120mm f/4 SMC Macro Lens is a medium format, manual and autofocusing, short telephoto / portrait prime lens that provides a 35mm equivalent focal length of 96mm. Etat irréprochable, aucune trace d'usure, livré avec les bouchons AV et AR, housse de protection. This means the image on film is 1/5 the size of the subject: Reproduction Ratio Scale (at top), set to 1:5. enlarge. I shoot all my macro in manual focus anyway, so I wouldn't bother holding out for the AF 120mm f/4. I had 645 120mm F4 Macro about 10 years ago. Far better than Canon and Nikon macro lenses, the reproduction ratios are marked on a separate scale on the front of the focus ring, near the front of the 120mm macro lens. That's over $1,000 in 2009 with inflation. Ended: Jul 11, 2020, 11:36:50 PM PDT. RICOH … Pentax 645 150mm 3.5A Review / April 30, 2017 by Jake Horn. The reason I sold the lens was that I found it difficult to use off tripod on non macro subjects. photographyreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation. 3 offres: 1 699,00 € – 1 969,60 € 0 avis: Donnez votre avis sur ce produit. This results in focusing s… The listing you're looking for has ended. Titre de l'avis * Votre avis * Votre nom * * Champs requis. The Pentax 645 120mm is made as it should be. It feels so good you just want to hold and focus it, even if you're not shooting. I've never used the AF version of this lens. Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: mtbr.com | Nothing to pay today. when you get your goodies. Focale (mm) 120. However, since the focus ring is almost cover the whole lens surface, sometimes feel difficult to put on or off from the body, anyway, minor mistake. I recommend them all personally. mobile May 13, 2019 at 13:00. 0 review. Pentax 645 FA 120mm f/4 macro Started Oct 28, 2009 | Discussions thread Forum: Parent: First: Previous: Next : Flat view ... Canon RF 35mm F1.8 IS STM Macro Review. Etat irréprochable, aucune trace d'usure, livré avec les bouchons AV et AR, housse de protection. It's the sharpest lens I've used of Pentax' manual focus 645 35mm, 75mm, 120mm macro … Diamètre filtre (mm) 67. The Canon RF 35mm F1.8 IS STM Macro is a lightweight, versatile lens for Canon's new EOS R system. Non. various 35-mm-macro lenses Floating elements to adjust the optics for peak performance at every distance. As a result, you get a very long lens with exposure factor ×4 which is equal to the actual lens speed F8. It does everything else so well and it feels so good in-hand that it's hard to fault. The super multi coating (SMC) significantly increases the amount of light transmission. Autofocus macro lens. format lens for your pentax. It's much slipperier and smoother than you'd expect. The best combination of quality services, vast selection, knowledgeable staff and competitive pricing. This is lens is capable of focusing as close as a bit over one foot (about 30cm) at 1:1, winning it its macro label. Fiche produit. Or the Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro Lens 120mm which is a 1:1 macro lens, but somehow an older design. Lens Hood. Pentax. Adorama - More Than A Camera Store Turning the focus ring 1/8 of an inch seemed to sweep the focus over several feet. Pentax 120mm f/4 Macro Not only is it smooth and slick, it doesn't have any focus creep. function getCacheBuster() { But it's not without its caveats, so read our full review to get the low-down on Ricoh's powerful new compact. return Math.floor(Math.random()*999999999999) Ratings Distribution. I can focus with just one finger, and with two I can flick it from near to far. Intro   Specs   Performance   Usage   Recommendations. In the example below, it's set to a 1:5 reproduction ratio. Pentax Ricoh has revealed the HD Pentax D FA 645 Macro 90mm F2.8 ED AW SR, an image-stabilized 71mm-equivalent macro lens for its 645D medium-format DSLR. There should be no problem stacking them, either. Spontaneous hand-held shots with the incredibly capable 645z and SMC 645 120mm f4 Macro. If you google this item you only can find a 120mm macro lens with f/4. Good for macro, portraits and landscape. The lens offers maximum magnification of 0.5x, when focused at its 41cm (1.36") minimum focusing distance. It costs you nothing and is a huge help to me. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro Lens. Optique dédiée vidéo. Manual focus macro lens. Not just for phenomenal macro but for general photography as well. photographyreview.com It's has a weather-sealed design, a … I have both the A and FA version of this excellent Pentax 645 lens. Produces 11x14 portrait's with ease and I'm very comfortable printing my macro images to 13x19. It's easy to focus: the ring turns with uncanny smoothness and a minimum of drag. Non. Thanks! Marchand: Digit-photo.com. Cancel reply. There's no problem using any any 67mm filter. Great lens that stays on my P645 at all times. All rights reserved. Pentax 645 Camera Review – The Best Entry Level Medium Format Film Camera ... Bronica ETRSi and Mamiya M645 1000s. I considered many brands and models: Pentax and Mamiya in particular, as well as Contax 645. The biggest help is to use these links to Adorama, Amazon, B&H, Calumet, Ritz, J&R and This is one of the best parts: focus is a dream. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f/4.0 Macro Lens at Amazon.com. Are you talking about vignetting at wide-open aperture? If you're using an ad-blocker you might miss out on seeing the deals. The price is only similar with that of 135mm format marco lens. 1 699,00 € Frais de livraison non compris. (881.0g) measured with caps and case. I've never used the AF version of this lens. Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f4.0 Macro. It boosts light transmission, ensures sharp and high contrast images, minimizes ghosting and flares. Pentax 645 150mm 3.5A Review / April 30, 2017 by Jake Horn Medium format camera systems historically focus their glass selection towards landscape, portrait, and studio photographers. Choose how you pay - weekly, fortnightly or monthly. It handles all these jobs very well, yes for portraits there's a long throw and I normally use it with older kids and adults. These lenses are bargains today. These are all fair alternatives that each have their own set of pros and cons. Pentax smc D-FA 100mm f/2.8 Macro WR Review … For the same price as the Yashicamat, which used a no-longer available PX625 mercury cell, pop six AAs into the handle of the Pentax 645 and you're OK for over a hundred rolls of film. 0 review. Medium format camera systems historically focus their glass selection towards landscape, portrait, and studio photographers. I've bought a Pentax 645 set as a test for medium format. Just a touch heavy, but it is medium format, Fine opticsWell balanced on 645nExcellent mechanical quality, Doesn't seem to work particularly well with the 2X extenderDoesn't seem to have quite the depth of field of the 35mm 1:1 macros. document.write("src='http://rover.ebay.com/ar/1/55242/1?type=1&campid=5336071501&toolid=10001&customid=&z5m=1&y6d=1&v1e=1&l3s=1&p9m=1&n3y=1&a3h=1&k4v=1&u7v=1&x6n=1&b4x=1&m9q=1&def=a3h&adtype=3&mpt=" + getCacheBuster() + "<ext=eBay&laction=_blank&ig=1'>"); RSS Feed. Pentax SMCP A 645 120mm f/4 Macro Medium Format user reviews : 4.8 out of 5 - 8 reviews - photographyreview.com Back to the top. If you've gotten your gear through one of my links or helped otherwise, you're family. Rapport macro 1:1. It helps me keep adding reviews of this old stuff when you use these links to get yours, Thanks! 31.078 oz. Automatique et manuelle. The Pentax HD D FA 645 Macro 90mm F2.8 ED AW SR is a standout performer that pairs well with a 645D or 645Z. To make a long story somewhat shorter, I finally chose the Contax due to its features as well as its Zeiss lenses, in particular due to the reputation of its 120mm macro lens. if you need a more versatile telephoto lens with macro 1:2 go for the 90mm (weather sealing.. etc) i ve been using the 120mm macro for the last 2 years for indoor & outdoor macro & semi macro product shots (jewelry, tissues, plastics) and … The Pentax 645 has a built-in motor drive and all auto and manual exposure modes, as well as a full line of excellent lenses available cheap. The super multi coating (SMC) significantly increases the amount of light transmission. FA Autofocus lens with mechanical coupling with camera and MTF program line support. © 2009 KenRockwell.com. Envoyer OU Annuler. For macro in the Pentax 645 system, your choices in 2009 are either this lens or the Pentax 645 AF Macro. I gave a lot of thought to Pentax 67, but in the end decided against it due to its sensitivity to shutter vibration. Pentax smc D-FA 100mm f/2.8 Macro WR Review We may earn a commission if you click a deal and buy an item. It's sharp right out to the edges even wide-open at f/3.5. 3.09" diameter x 4.33" long (78.5 x 110mm). It's build-quality is very well ! Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f-4.0 Macro Lens critique The kit lens is versatile, but many novice users never move beyond it—and who can blame … The sharpness and colour reproduction are very good. Versus a 35mm 1:1, the larger, brighter, Keplerian viewfinder image in the 645n is great in terms of more clearly defining the image and sensing depth of field. It’s developed specifically for close focusing. specifications for Pentax SMC P-A 645 Macro 120mm F/4. The Pentax 645 150/3.5 is excellent. Posted on July 25, 2019 by Wesley King Cameras. 35mm equivalent: It sees an angle of view on 645 film similar to what a 75mm lens sees on 35mm film. One thing puzzles me, to my knowledge the only Pentax 645 macro lenses are: HD PENTAX-D FA 645 Macro 90 mm F2.8 ED AW SR (current) smc PENTAX-A 645 Macro 120 mm F4.0 smc PENTAX-FA 645 Macro 120 mm F4.0 (current) But no 100mm ones! Téléobjectif. Handling is very good as well (you can shoot handhold quite long times). It's not the sharpest at infinity in the corners wide-open, but that's not why you buy a macro lens. Type de mise au point. The HD D FA 645 Macro 90mm F2.8 ED AW SR is a super-sharp macro lens for the Pentax medium format system that, aside from a very high price, has few weaknesses to speak of. There is no original hood provided except FA version. PENTAX 645Z – Video review… → Bir yorum yazayım! SMC Pentax-A 120mm f/4 Macro. Stunning performer. Fast speed. SMC Pentax-A 645 120mm F4 macroを入手 645用のレンズですがハッセル用と違ってコンパクト(ボディが細め)でNikon用と比較しても違和感無いです。 このレンズ単体で等倍まで撮れるそうで、実際見てみると、接写に強そうです。 For macro in the Pentax 645 system, your choices in 2009 are either this lens or the Pentax 645 AF Macro. Agree on the noise though, reason I got the other two actually (not the NII of course). It’s a good true macro lens but without a “character” on my taste, unlike 67 135mm F4 Macro. I've been using this lens for over two years for everything from landscapes, macro and portraiture. Nice and bright, None. The Pentax 120mm f/4 has no visible distortion. Price: £495 UK Only, Bank Transfer, Cheque (cleared), Postal Order or … 1:1 magnification and excellent optical quality. I have not used the lens much for portrait but it seems to do well in that venue. Because of this, thankfully, there are many choices in the medium telephoto range. have had to take, feel free to help me continue helping everyone. GARANTIE 12 mois. Hello I recently have read a review about a Pentax 645 120mm f/2.8 macro lens. It feels very sturdy and strong, as if it could be dropped and not hurt, and the focusing is smooth yet tight.the 1:1 macro is just spectacular, it truly opens up a new world of photography, and the f4 aperture is quite fast for a 120mm macro lens, this lens is affordable if not cheap when comparing to competitors, and the optics are just phenomenal! Minor dust. Choose Zip at checkout and own the way you pay. I use this one and love it. I have all SMC Pentax lenses not the Takumar version. document.write(""); (Discontinued about 2000) When testing the Pentax 645Z, I primarily relied on the Pentax smc FA 645 45-85mm f/4.5, a wonderful 35.5-67mm full-frame equivalent lens. Great all around multiple use lens, I've made back my investment many times over. Review: Pentax 645 Medium Format Film Camera. I use the A version on the Pentax K-1 full frame camera, and the FA version on the Pentax 645D and 645N. My experience in medium format photography is limited and I'm basically a 35mm shooter (Pentax and Nikon). Home  New  Search  Gallery  How-To  Books  Links  Workshops  About  Contact. Diaphragm type: Automatic. Pentax FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro Lens - 26735 . Oui. enlarge. I shoot all my macro in manual focus anyway, so I wouldn't bother holding out for the AF 120mm f/4. Página de producto del objetivo Pentax smc FA 645 120mm F4 macro JavaScript no está activado: Por favor, active JavaScript en su navegador para usar esta web sin restricciones. The focus ring feels fantastic. 468. Even wide open it's already really good (you cannot say that about all macro lenses.... most have very low contrast wide opened) - but it's becoming much better when stopped down. January 2009        more Pentax reviews. PENTAX smc FA 645 33 - 55 mm f/4,5; Ouverture max. lens distortion filter to correct the invisible barrel distortion when used at 10 feet (3 meters). } The lens is also a fine short tele/portrait lens, with a field of view equivalent to 96mm* when used on a PENTAX 645D or 77mm* when used on a film 645 camera (*in the 24x36 format). But it a lens only with close focus capability, not a macro lens. Pentax SMCP FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro Medium Format user reviews : 5 out of 5 - 3 reviews - photographyreview.com Price: US $303.30. Donner votre avis. Pentax 645 does not fail in comparison, Bronica possibly is slightly brighter, but every time I pick up the Pentax I see no drawbacks. Chromatic aberration I see only on photos from Pentax SMC 105mm 2.4 when the aparture is F2.4 (also is a bit soft) but from F4 the lens produce magic. The optical quality is very good as well - it's been my favourite lens and it's been the reason I stayed with this system so long (sold it now for going to digital). Ouverture maxi (f/) 4. There is little to no light falloff in the corners. Donnez votre avis Sur commande Ajouter au panier 1 639€ 00 Dont écotaxe : 0,05€ PENTAX 33-55mm f/4.5 AL pour 645D. A bit on the heavy side, long throw to focus but hey it's 1:1. Anyone into macro will tell you that natural light, even bright sun is not always enough to stop the tiny movements of camera and subject or give enough depth of field. MACRO Macro lens. check this lens out for sure if buying a med. Afficher d’autres offres. The Pentax 645 120mm macro just works. Motorisation Sonique. Accounts to suit you . Use it as an all round lense. Pentax smc FA 645 45-85mm f/4.5 Lens. The lens offers a 1:1 magnification ratio and focuses as close as 15.4". Este sitio web puede utilizar cookies para mejorar su experiencia de usuario personal. this macro lens is incredible! Mount: Pentax 645. Oui. What I can't convey here is just how good it feels. Pin Sharp, Great 1 to 1 lense. Your comment is submitted. See also my 35mm Equivalent Focal Length Chart for other 645 lenses. At the maximum lens extension of 42mm it gives only 0.31× magnification ratio with exposure factor about ×1.72. The lens is also a fine short tele/portrait lens. PENTAX 645 A 120mm F4 Macro 商品詳細 外装は使用感少なく程度の良い美品です。 レンズはきれいで、動作快調です。 付属品 前後キャップ 当方で確認できたことを表記しておりますが、中古品ですので細かいところは多めに見ていただければと思います。 ご理解の上ご入札をお When you pick one up and focus it you'll know what I mean. Pentax SMCP FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro Medium Format user reviews : 5 out of 5 - 3 reviews - photographyreview.com PENTAX/RICOH; THETA; RICOH WG-6 FIRMWARE UPDATE VERSION (1.03) 29 October 2020. Unlike Nikon, with Pentax 645, you lose nothing except AF with this manual lens on the autofocus Pentax 645 cameras. as helpful as a book you might have had to buy or a workshop you may Pentax 645 FA 120mm F/4 Macro Lens: Focal-length, aperture-range, view-angle, magnification, focus distance, hood, filter-size, weight, length, diameter. PENTAX 645Z + smc PENTAX-A 645 120mm F4 Macro. Source ; Posted in News, PENTAX 645Z. (as you could expect from a pro medium format lens) Autofocus macro lens. Reply carreview.com | You can find these used at these direct product links to Adorama and eBay. smc PENTAX-FA645 120mm F4 Macro. The smc FA 645 120mm f/4 Macro Lens from Pentax is a medium format, manual and autofocusing, short telephoto/portrait prime lens that provides a 35mm equivalent focal length of 96mm when used on a Pentax 645D or 77mm on a film 645 camera. smc Pentax-FA 645 120mm F/4 Macro Macro lens • Digital era SMC The multi-layer coating is applied to the surface of lens elements. Pentax 645Z Medium Format DSLR Camera plus Pentax-D FA 645 55mm f/2.8 AL[IF] SDM AW Lens Kit 4.2 out of 5 stars 3 More Buying Choices $5,999.99 (2 used & new offers) Quality . Macro lens. Performance top. "The 55 is very good, though," and it's design is well-matched to the updated form factor of the 645Z, whereas the 120mm f/4 macro has an older design and slower focusing mechanism intended for use with Pentax's 645 film cameras. It's softer in the corners at f/4 and infinity, and gets sharper stopped down. Mamiya 645 Pro 120mm f/4 Macro Medium Format user reviews : 3 out of 5 - 2 reviews - photographyreview.com Non. Pentax smc FA 645 120mm f4.0 Macro. very bright, extremely sharp, multicoated elements make this lens phenomenal! Photoshop CS2's For ordinary tele use, I'd use the Pentax 645 150mm f/3.5 instead because it's sharper wide open at normal distances, it's smaller, lighter, has a built-in hood and is half the price.

Certified Nurse-midwives Definition, Haribo Commercial 2020, Soundcore Life Q20 Aptx, Mta Cloud Fundamentals Pdf, Sql Server Data Tools 2014, Pietra Grey Tiles, Yamaha Sg History, On Gp Sample,

About the author

Leave a Reply