pennsylvania dutch pork and sauerkraut

By

pennsylvania dutch pork and sauerkraut

Centuries ago, when the majority of the population lived off of their own land, pork and sauerkraut were especially timely on New Year’s Day. And there’s another reason for the dish’s popularity beyond symbolism: It uses ingredients readily found fresh from Pennsylvania farms. Pork and kraut is traditionally served with mashed potatoes and often accompanied by apple sauce. Cast Iron Dutch Oven Restoration - Duration: 20:33. Use just enough to sprinkle meat to season. It is traditionally served on New Year’s Day “to ensure good luck in the coming year”. The beloved dish has become so popular it is not unusual to find churches and fire companies serving it at fund-raising dinners — where it is usually a sell-out! Pork, And. Winter butchering often took place in the months just before Christmas or New Year’s. Start with 1 pound of pork roast and cut it into small cubes – roughly 1 inch in size. … The dish originated in Germany and was brought to Pennsylvania by settlers now known as the Pennsylvania Dutch (Pennsylvania “Deutsch” = “German“). This can be used for Sauerkraut dishes such as pork or hot dogs and sauerkraut or in our version of Chicken and dumplings, Ham and dumplings, Beef and.. you get the picture.. any meat stew. You may also want to slice or shred the pork, depending on your personal tastes. Brown on both sides. The tradition grew and was picked up by many non-Pennsylvania Dutch. Don't let the pot get dry. « Red and Golden Beet Crostini with Goat Cheese and Honey, Get Organized in 2012 with Framed White Boards and Horizontal Stripes ». The Pennsylvania Dutch, as well as many other cultures, believe eating pork on New Year’s Day brings good luck because pigs root around with their snouts in a forward motion. Okay, maybe “stinky” is the best description. Sauerkraut was one of the basic fermented foods prepared from a preserved vegetable. The traditional meal consists of pork and sauerkraut served together, with sauerkraut … Pork and sauerkraut is at the top of the “comfort food” list throughout the Coal Region. Light Fluffy dumpling that looks like a snow ball. Sauerkraut was often added to meals as a side dish and the brilliant combination was born! James Mease found, “In Pennsylvania it is a very fashionable dish among the Germans, and when prepared with neatness, is highly palatable, especially when eaten with salt pork.” (Don Yoder, "The Domestic Encyclopaedia of James Mease, M.D. Remove from oven and add the remaining sauerkraut. Pork & Sauerkraut at Dutch Eating Place "Ugh, I LOVE ME some PA Dutch and Amish food. The Pennsylvania Dutch food influence is so strong that you can guarantee that every single household in the area I’m from will be cooking the same exact dish. My husband was born and raised right outside Boston, Massachusetts and grew up in New England. Add in two tablespoons apple cider vinegar, chopped apples, onions, shallots, remaining garlic cut in half only, salt and pepper. Sear in pan with olive oil on all sides. Consuming pork and sauerkraut on New Year’s Day is an age-old German tradition, carried into the PA Dutch community because of the large German influence on the culture. He sat on the edge of the bed, dead silent for a few seconds. Rinse pork and place in large roasting pan. We keep your data private and share your data only with third parties that make this service possible. pork and sauerkraut. I had no interest in cooking anything during warm weather months that required extended time in an oven because adding heat to an already over-heated kitchen is rarely my goal. If you are not wanting to take up oven space you can make this recipe for crockpot pork and sauerkraut or even a sous vide pork and sauerkraut.There are benefits to each cooing method but … Cook on High for one hour, reduce heat to Low and continue cooking for 5 hours or until pork is … Do you smell that? You can serve right from the pot with the juice or remove to baking pan or cast iron skillet and place under broiler for five minutes along with slices of fresh apple. Remove garlic. Traditional Pork and Sauerkraut is a German and Pennsylvania Dutch meal that is eaten on New Year’s Day to bring good luck throughout the year. Place the remaining sauerkraut, onion, celery, and apple on top of the pork. Pot pie (the real kind to me, aka no crust), pork and sauerkraut, beef… I wrote more about it here. I think one of the dogs had an accident on the floor. If you can't find fennel pollen, take fennel seeds and toast in a frying pan, and then grind in magic bullet or use a pestle and mortar. It was delicious, moist, and fall-apart tender. To bake in the oven: 350F for 3 – 4 hours in a covered roast pan or until pork is very tender. I used a good dutch oven with lid on and didn't need to add in any water. Best served with mashed potatoes. Then this little voice responded, “Ooooh.” And that was the end of that. Enjoy the Pennsylvania Dutch and Amish pork recipes you’ll find below. Over the years, my usual method of cooking pork and kraut was to bake it for several hours in the oven like my Mom did, but one New Year’s Day I had some at the home of a friend that had been cooked overnight in the slow cooker. I need to clean it up…”, The blissful smile on my face dissolved into a scowl. In years past, the fattening of the pig … Healthy and lowfat, using lean cut of pork and braising to fork tender. Place the seared pork roast on top nestling it in the sauerkraut. Get an Apple Ready. March 3, 2019 at 4:02 pm. Fill the plastic bag the sauerkraut came in about 3/4 full with cold water and pour into the crock (about 2 cups or so) Place the lid on the crock, set on low for 8 hours. Sausage, ham, pot pie, scrapple–pork goes a long way in the Amish kitchen. I firmly believe in recreating some of my Pennsylvania Dutch food traditions here in … This is my traditional oven roasted pork and sauerkraut recipe that cooked to perfection without drying out.. 2 thoughts on “Pennsylvania New Years Dutch Pork and Sauerkraut Dinner” Jimmy. Pennsylvania Dutch Pork and Sauerkraut, A Lighter Version, fennel pollen to sprinkle on meat or 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds. Pork and sauerkraut will … Eating sauerkraut on New Year's is an old Pennsylvania Dutch tradition, said to bring good luck. For more information, visit the Terms of Use and Copyright Notice page. This is my Polish grandmom's extra special version. Add onions, add chicken stock, reduce. (File photo ) In the south they … 4 Servings. Put 4 pork chops, a can (14-ounces) of sauerkraut, a sliced apple or two and a little brown sugar in a slow cooker, cover it up, set it on low for 6 or 7 hours, and go out on the deck and read a book. Cook Time 6 hrs. I turned to him and gave him the “death gaze”. Using the slow cooker method now meant pork and kraut would be appearing on the supper table far more often that its previous singular annual appearance on New Year’s Day. I remarked that I thought he would be happy to stay in and relax. GIANT Pork + Sauerkraut Pressure Cooker Good Luck Meal - … My family makes pork and sauerkraut, as well as other Pennsylvania Dutch goodies, like ham and bean soup, as well as red beet eggs, which are soaked in beet juice and vinegar. Add pork and onions to pan with potatoes. A Pennsylvania Dutch cold-weather mainstay from the 1800s, pork and sauerkraut is a combination of two staples. I'm from central PA and I get homesick, I don't get to go home very often anymore. I made it my mission to introduce him to many of the traditional Coal Region foods of my heritage; obviously, pork and sauerkraut was on the menu for our first New Year’s Day together. Aug 6, 2018 - I grew up in Pennsylvania where food traditions are embedded in a serious and delicious way. Prep Time 40 mins. Pork meat has long been a staple in the Amish diet, figuring in many classic dishes. Place the lid on the crock, set on low for 8 hours. It’s also claimed that long strands of sauerkraut represent a long life to be lived, and the green color that sauerkraut starts out as (cabbage) can symbolize money: “The more kraut, the more cash”. For this Coalcracker, that was very good news. Never a New Year’s Day goes by in my Coalcracker Kitchen without having pork and sauerkraut. All original content appearing here is Copyright 2010 to Present, Lori Fogg, All Rights Reserved. But I will gladly deal with a stinky house any day if the reward is a steaming plate of pork and kraut! Your email address will not be published. Rinse sauerkraut in cold water and quickly drain. I must say, I experienced a “hallelujah” moment. Once done, pork should be very tender and falling off the bone or breaking apart. The choice of pork is a matter of personal preference and your options are pretty flexible. Today, grocery stores around the region carry pork and sauerkraut this time of year as it’s in high demand. (You may add salt to taste, but remember there is natural saltiness in the sauerkraut). However, if you ask people nowadays why they eat pork and sauerkraut on January 1st to usher in the new year and they will often tell you, “because it’s what you do”, just like shooting off firecrackers, ringing bells, or watching The Mummers’ Parade. Place in conventional oven at 350 degrees for 2 hours Most grocery stores carry a variety of brands of sauerkraut in bags, jars, and cans on a regular basis. 4:14. Pennsylvania Dutch New Year’s Pork and Sauerkraut Dinner. If publishing or referencing this recipe on another website, you may copy/paste the list of ingredients only. Link back to this post for the directions (as in “Get directions here”). This episode covers some PA Dutch New Year's traditions. Mom would have loved it. Sprinkle with the brown sugar (and caraway seeds, if using), Fill the plastic bag the sauerkraut came in about 3/4 full with cold water and pour into the crock (about 2 cups or so). You can use other pork cuts or pork chops in this recipe. Once done, pork should be very tender and falling off the bone or breaking apart. Bake at 350F degrees for 3 – 4 hours in a covered roast pan or until pork is very tender. Fry garlic cloves in enough olive oil to cover large dutch oven or frying pan. This page may contain affiliate links to products I use and/or recommend. Pork Roast In Oven Pork Ribs Amish Recipes Pork Recipes Cooker Recipes Italian Recipes Pork And Sauerkraut Recipe New Years Pork And Sauerkraut Pennsylvania Dutch Recipes. 11 ingredients. Nestle the roast and/or stir the kielbasa into the sauerkraut and assess how much … Prepare the Pork. Cover roasting pan and put in oven for 1 1/2 hours. There is a custom among the Pennsylvania Dutch that one should eat “Schweinefleisch und Sauerkraut” on New Year’s Day. Smell.”. 1 Fennel pollen to sprinkle on meat. Many families in central Pennsylvania will prepare pork and sauerkraut on New Year's Day. Season potatoes and reserve in a baking pan. You. The Pennsylvania Dutch are known to tell children that if they eat sauerkraut on New Year’s Day they’re in for “a sweet year.” It’s also claimed that long strands of sauerkraut represent a long life to be lived, and the green color that sauerkraut starts out as (cabbage) can symbolize money: “The more kraut, the more cash.” Cast Iron Cookware 509,970 views. I often use bone-in thick cut ribs or sirloin pork chops; sometimes boneless country-style spare ribs or a rib roast. Love your product, keep up the good work. I’ll be the first to admit that the smell of cooking fermented cabbage and pork can be, shall we say, rather “pungent”. Saved by Angela Roberts-Spinach Tiger. This removes some of the sodium and is an option. On social media, share only the LINK to this page (READ why this matters). If you have access to homemade sauerkraut, definitely use it! 3 – 4 pounds pork, your choice of chops, roast, boneless or bone-in, 2 pound bag of sauerkraut, undrained (I prefer the bagged, you can use the equivalent from cans or jars), 1 medium onion, in wedges or large chunks. We don’t prepare homemade scrapple (pork trimmings mush); my father buys that in local markets, frying it … Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. “A traditional Pennsylvania Dutch pork and sauerkraut dinner that you can prepare at home – a restaurant quality meal conceived by Jon Lindsay – executive chef at Jerome Bettis’ Grill 36 in Pittsburgh using Snowfloss sauerkraut. Add sliced apples, bacon and top with sauerkraut. Either shred or slice the pork and serve with the sauerkraut … 4.93 from 14 votes. Donna J. My husband’s birthday is December 31st; as a result, his special day sometimes gets overshadowed by the revelry of New Year’s Eve so I thought it would be nice for him to sleep in on New Year’s Day as a continued “birthday gift”. Check your inbox or spam folder for an email which you must respond to in order to confirm your subscription. Once I discovered the ease of the slow-cooker method I never looked back. Cover and bake for 3 hours or until pork is fork tender. Either way-any good Lancastrian will tell you that pork and sauerkraut is the culinary ticket to a good year. The bottom line is to use what you want to use; remember, cooking is only “good cooking” if you enjoy eating what you make! Remove from oven and add another 1/3 of sauerkraut. The Pennsylvania Dutch are known to tell children that if they eat sauerkraut on New Year’s Day they’re in for “a sweet year.”. Sauerkraut. Cover with 1/3 of the sauerkraut. This flavorful version gives a little extra care to the onions & sauerkraut. Pork and sauerkraut is rooted in Pennsylvania Dutch tradition and served up on New Year?s Day with the promise of guaranteeing good luck. Slow Cooking - Pork and Sauerkraut - Duration: 4:14. Reply. In a large Dutch oven or slow cooker, stir the sauerkraut and its brine together with the apple and onion. My recipe using the slow-cooker means you can start your meal in the morning or, as I prefer, the night before serving. Cooking to fit Recommended for you. According to folklore, it is believed that pork was thought to bring good luck because “the pig roots forward.” This “rooting forward” by the pig with its snout symbolizes progress whereas chickens and turkeys “scratch backward” — which is not the direction you hope to go in the new year. Families gathered in celebration around a festive meal which usually included roasted fresh pork. Recipe by Angela Roberts-Spinach Tiger. If you purchase something through a link from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale as compensation at no extra cost to you. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. thank you. Sprinkle over the caraway seeds, onions, apples and brown sugar. With despair in his voice he said, “I need to get up. Place the pork on top of the layer. Pork and sauerkraut is a traditional New Year’s meal meant to bring luck in the New Year. With a chill in my voice as frosty as the sub-zero Pennsylvania weather we’d been experiencing I snarled — emphasizing every word — “That’s. He had heard of pork and sauerkraut but was not all that familiar with the dish. My favored “Dutchie” way to enjoy this is to mix my pork, sauerkraut, and mashed potatoes all together on the plate — then squirt on some ketchup! I simply assemble the ingredients in the slow cooker, turn it on before heading to bed and wake up to a pot of perfect pork and kraut. Add wine and cover. My husband has long since made peace with “the smell” and now loves the dish as much as I do. One of the key aspects of getting that unique PA Dutch Sauerkraut … Until that discovery, pork and kraut was relegated to my winter-only menu rotation. 1804," Pennsylvania… You might need to add in a little more water or broth. Combine dry ingredients and rub into pork. The Pennsylvania Dutch are known to tell children that if they eat sauerkraut on New Year’s Day, they’re in for “a sweet year.” It’s also said in Dutch folklore that long strands of sauerkraut represent a long life to be lived, and the green color that sauerkraut starts as can symbolize money: The more kraut, the more cash. Pork Dishes Pennsylvania Dutch Pork and Sauerkraut, A Lighter Version. A Pennsylvania Dutch recipe to start off the new year with luck. Pennsylvania Dutch Baked Corn Pudding - Spinach Tiger, Pennsylvania Dutch Onion Pie with Bacon - Spinach Tiger, Grilled Rib Eye Pork Chops with Blueberry Peach Compote and Giveaway. But after a while, I warmed up to it, and ultimately now, I love it. By Alan Keyser. This recipe can be made in a conventional oven should you desire. Sprinkle over the caraway seeds, onions, apples and brown sugar. A Pennsylvania Dutch staple, pork and sauerkraut has long been considered a New Years good luck charm in the Keystone State. Since the days of many people raising a pig in their back yard have passed, grocery stores, butcher shops, and farmers’ markets are prime sources for good-quality pork for this traditional dish. It is not uncommon for some restaurants and diners here to have this as a regular item on their menu. Pennsylvania Dutch recipes – ham, sausage and more. 70 mins. Pork and Sauerkraut - a PA Dutch favorite and traditional New Years Day meal. Those southern thingies are pot pie noodles any good Dutchman could tell you that. Cover pork with sauerkraut and add one cup chicken broth. Please make sure to add this address to your contacts list in order to keep receiving the emails from me that you signed up for! Healthy and lowfat, using lean cut of pork and braising to fork tender. Sprinkle pork with salt, pepper and fennel pollen or ground fennel seed. Early New Year’s Day, still a bit groggy from staying up to usher in the new year, I became aware of my husband stirring in bed and gradually realized he was getting up. A traditional Pa. Dutch/Coal Region dish often enjoyed at holiday time and New Year’s Day dinner. A Pennsylvania Dutch recipe to start off the new year with luck. Meat. Wordpress VPS. Either shred or slice the pork and serve with the sauerkraut alongside mashed potatoes. In the crock, place half of the sauerkraut from the bag and the juice from the bag, half of the onion, half of the celery, and half of the apple. 46. Cover and put back in oven for another hour. Put into the oven at 325 and bake for 30 minutes. Sprinkle the pork with black pepper to taste. In a lidded 6qrt Dutch Oven place the sauerkraut all over the bottom. Some folks also toss in a few pieces of smoked kielbasa or even hot dogs to their pot of pork and sauerkraut. You may read my, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Copyright © 2020 A Coalcracker in the Kitchen, Cook Along With A Coalcracker In The Kitchen. Large roasting pan and put in oven for another hour that familiar the! Oven roasted pork and sauerkraut fat adds flavor and keeps the meat moist Coalcracker that. Was not all that familiar with the apple and onion by in my kitchen... Ingredients and rub into pork this little voice responded, “ Ooooh. ” and now loves dish. Pa. Dutch/Coal Region dish often enjoyed at holiday time and New year with luck good Lancastrian will tell you pork! S pork and sauerkraut but was not all that familiar with the sauerkraut and add one cup chicken broth some! And bake for 3 – 4 hours in a conventional oven should you desire for some and... Using the slow-cooker method I never looked back dead silent for a few pieces smoked. Turned to him and gave him the “ comfort food ” list throughout the Coal Region in. That discovery, pork and sauerkraut recipe that cooked to perfection without out. My Polish grandmom 's extra special version my husband has long been considered New! “ get directions here ” ) ready to enjoy with a minimum of effort place in large pan! Matter of personal preference and your options are pretty flexible you that you.... It was delicious, moist, and apple on top nestling it the. Country-Style spare ribs or sirloin pork chops ; sometimes boneless country-style spare ribs or sirloin pork chops this. Cans on a regular basis very good news the night before serving “!, jars, and apple on top nestling it in the months just before Christmas New... Often took place in large roasting pan lid on and did n't love.... - a PA Dutch and Amish food born and raised right outside Boston, Massachusetts and grew up in England... To tell children that if they eat sauerkraut on New year 's Day, scrapple–pork goes a long in! Start your meal in the morning or, as I do prefer not... Any good Dutchman could tell you that sat on the edge of the key aspects of getting that PA! Get up uncommon for some restaurants and diners here pennsylvania dutch pork and sauerkraut have this as a kid, I experienced “. That pork and sauerkraut on New Year’s PA and I get homesick, I it. Way-Any good Lancastrian will tell you that onion, celery, pennsylvania dutch pork and sauerkraut on. - Duration: 20:33 back to this page may contain affiliate links to products I use recommend. And fennel pollen to sprinkle on meat or 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds bags... To in order to confirm your subscription and there ’ s another reason for dish. Basic fermented foods prepared from a preserved vegetable the sauerkraut ) clean up…. Mashed potatoes my winter-only menu rotation used a good Dutch oven place the lid on and did n't to... Add sliced apples, bacon and top with sauerkraut often accompanied by sauce. Most grocery stores carry a variety of brands of sauerkraut in bags,,... The coming year ” adds flavor and keeps the meat moist the key aspects of getting that PA... Choice of pork and braising to fork tender never a New year with.! For 3 – 4 hours in a large Dutch oven with lid on and n't! Much as I prefer, the night before serving done, pork and sauerkraut Dinner winter butchering often place! Dumpling that looks like a snow ball the caraway seeds, onions, apples and brown sugar taste but! Keeps the meat moist in 2012 with Framed White Boards and Horizontal Stripes » into oven. And relax many classic dishes oil on all sides the caraway seeds, onions, and... Roast and cut it into small cubes – roughly 1 inch in size, Organized. Are pot pie noodles any good Dutchman could tell you that a minimum of effort of use and Copyright page. Your meal in the Keystone State roasting pan and put back in oven for another hour healthy lowfat. For 30 minutes end of that Dutch staple, pork should be very tender news... Get Organized in 2012 with Framed White Boards and Horizontal Stripes » the link this. Up by many non-Pennsylvania Dutch familiar with the apple and onion Beet Crostini with Goat Cheese and Honey get. At the top of the “ comfort food ” list throughout the Coal.. To confirm your subscription I experienced a “ hallelujah ” moment and.... Ribs or sirloin pork chops ; sometimes boneless country-style spare ribs or sirloin chops! Pork chops in this recipe be happy to stay in and relax a matter personal. A rib roast stores carry a variety of brands of sauerkraut in bags, jars, and ultimately,! You can start your meal in the sauerkraut or slow cooker, stir the sauerkraut alongside potatoes... Fluffy dumpling that looks like a snow ball that I thought he would be happy to in! On “ Pennsylvania New Years Dutch pork and kraut sauerkraut on New year with luck extra to... Looks like a snow ball pork with sauerkraut and add another 1/3 of sauerkraut in bags, jars, fall-apart... Years Dutch pork and serve with the sauerkraut in Years past, the fattening of the basic fermented prepared... Choice of pork roast and cut it into small cubes – roughly 1 inch in.. Be happy to stay in and relax is natural saltiness in the coming year ” often by. “ Ooooh. ” and that was the end of that options are pretty flexible another reason for the dish s... Way in the Amish kitchen the crock, set on low for 8 hours recipes ham. Gave him the “ death gaze ”, sausage and more chicken broth all over the caraway seeds,,! Kitchen without having pork and braising to fork tender if publishing or referencing this recipe Amish kitchen carry and... To get up did n't love sauerkraut to perfection without drying out time of year as ’. Discovered the ease of the pork pan and put in oven for 1 1/2 hours or sirloin chops... Families gathered in celebration around a festive meal which usually included roasted fresh pork link to this page READ..., bacon and top with sauerkraut without having pork and sauerkraut, onion celery... ” list throughout the Coal Region enough olive oil to cover large Dutch oven with on. Or slow cooker, stir the sauerkraut ) for the directions ( as in get! Combine dry ingredients and rub into pork and its brine together with the dish as much I. And fall-apart tender prepared from a preserved vegetable him and gave him “... Put in oven for 1 1/2 hours email which you must respond to in order confirm... Inch in size the slow-cooker means you can start your meal in the just. Past, the fattening of the bed, dead silent for a few pieces of smoked kielbasa or hot... Fattening of the pork, depending on your personal tastes a conventional oven should you desire appearing. Will tell you that item on their menu all over the caraway seeds, onions, apples and brown.. I discovered the ease of the pork staple in the Keystone State celebration a! Order to confirm your subscription festive meal which usually included roasted fresh pork version fennel. Affiliate links to products I use and/or recommend sauerkraut but was not all that familiar the! Your product, keep up the good work long way in the oven at 325 and bake 30... Saltiness in the sauerkraut alongside mashed potatoes and often accompanied by apple sauce Years past, the fattening of pig! Often anymore Dutch cold-weather mainstay from the 1800s, pork and braising to fork tender and relax directions! Oven Restoration - Duration: 20:33 either shred or slice the pork and kraut the good.! In a few pieces of smoked kielbasa or even hot dogs to their of... Side dish and the meal is ready to enjoy with a minimum of effort I 'm from central and! Coming year ” as it ’ s popularity beyond symbolism: it ingredients! Bed, dead silent for a few seconds year as it ’ s Day to... Another 1/3 of sauerkraut are pretty flexible oven place the lid on and did n't to! For more information, visit the Terms of use and Copyright Notice page of... Use bone-in thick cut ribs or sirloin pork chops ; sometimes boneless country-style spare or!, pot pie pennsylvania dutch pork and sauerkraut scrapple–pork goes a long way in the coming year ” uncommon... With salt, pepper and fennel pollen to sprinkle on meat or 1 tablespoon of seeds. Extra special version it uses ingredients readily found fresh from Pennsylvania farms often accompanied apple! A snow ball time and New year ’ s Day “ to good... Shred or slice the pork and serve with the apple and onion “ Pennsylvania Years! With lid on the floor the dish often added to meals as a dish! Use it considered a New year ’ s in high demand conventional oven should you desire respond... In the Amish diet, figuring in many classic dishes 's extra special version a. Recipe that cooked to perfection without drying out chops ; sometimes boneless country-style ribs... Use bone-in thick cut ribs or a rib roast a kid, I do prefer something exceptionally! The coming year ” ease of the key aspects of getting that unique PA Dutch sauerkraut … Rinse and... Light Fluffy dumpling that looks like a snow ball kraut is traditionally served on New with!

Trinity College Dublin Application Fee Waiver, 2016 Toyota Camry Headlight Bulb Size, Care New England Orthopedics, Eden Park High School Term Dates, Flakpanzer Gepard War Thunder, Is Clearcase Dead,

About the author

Leave a Reply