bernat velvet crochet baby blanket

By

bernat velvet crochet baby blanket

Shop Bernat Velvet Yarn at JOANN fabric and craft store online to stock up on the best supplies for your project. ROWS 3 – 4: When you finish row 2, work 3 alternating front post/back post DCs into the corner you started with and repeat row 2 two more times around the blanket, until you have four rows total. I’ve loved working with Bernat Velvet yarn ever since it came out last year, but I was really excited when our friends at Yarnspirations sent us some Bernat Baby Velvet yarn to try out…it’s just as soft and amazing as the regular velvet, except it’s a little smaller weight and it’s more washable. Contents: 100% polyester Skein Weight: 10.5 oz / 300 g Yardage: 315 yd / 288 m Weight: Bulky (#5) Suggested Knitting Needle: 6.5 mm, US – 10.5. Yay! The baby blanket pattern uses just two crochet stitches. After I finished my blanket, I decided to add a front and back post double crochet ribbing border. When you reach the end of the 5th row, pull through with White on the last stitch and cut the Smokey Violet, leaving a tail long enough to weave in later. On the last stitch, pull through with Smokey Violet and cut the White, leaving a tail long enough to weave in later. After trying out several different stitches with this velvet yarn, my mom and I both agree that it works best with a tighter stitch and a tighter tension. 2 (10.5oz) skeins of Bernat Velvet yarn in Smokey Violet 1 (10.5oz) skein of Bernat Velvet yarn in White Size J or K Hook Tapestry Needle Scissors (A PDF of this pattern is also available on Etsy.) When you reach the end of the row, chain 2 and turn. Therefore, if you’ve found some amazing velvet yarn colors, it is time to create an amazing crochet blanket. half double crochet working in between the posts. This simple single crochet blanket featuring Bernat Blanket Yarn is great for new crocheters… ... Back to Crochet. When you reach the corner you started with, slip stitch into the corner and tie off. © Daisy Farm Crafts 2020. Bernat Yarn Free Patterns. Our readers love Bernat Blanket Yarn patterns, especially crochet blankets. Now YO and pull through all 5 loops. Blankets, Crochet Blanket Patterns, Crochet Patterns, Throws, Velvet. ROW 1: In the second chain from the hook, work a half double crochet (HDC). Suggested Crochet … Want to win your next baby shower? See more ideas about crochet patterns, crochet, crochet … (Note: Normally when my mom and I use the half double crochet stitch we like to start by going into the third chain from the hook and chaining 2 at the end of each row, but because this yarn is so pliable, I decided to start in the second chain from the hook and only chain 1 at the end of each row. Then in the next stitch you would continue the alternating pattern, working the opposite of whichever stitch you just used (in this example, you would work a back post DC). I wanted my stripes to run vertically, so I made a really long chain.). Bernat Velvet Yarn Bernat Velvet is a luxuriously soft yarn that creates velvety projects for your home. To keep your projects looking new, hand wash them and lay them flat to dry. Bernat Velvet Yarn has some exciting new things happening to this yarn. When you reach the end of the 11th row, pull through with White. Here is how to DC4tog: Yarn over (YO) and pull up a loop, now pull through two (2 loops left on hook). Here is a short video clip if you want to see how this is done: (If you have trouble loading the video, you can also view it on YouTube.). Here is a short video clip to show you how this is done: (If you have trouble loading the clip, you can also view the video on YouTube). Perfectly … My mom and I have been wanting to try this Bernat Velvet yarn ever since we first saw it come out and I was really excited when Yarnspirations sent us some to try out a few weeks ago. Bernat Velvet … For the ultimate in luxury, look no further than Bernat's Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn collection. A back post DC means you insert your hook from the back to the front and work a DC. She used HDC working in the front two loops and a cluster stitch to make a nice striped textured look, and we’d been wanting to use that pattern with a blanket for a while, so I was excited to be able to try it out with this new baby velvet!

Wool Applique Table Runner Patterns, Vintage Quilt Kits For Sale, Rn Nurse Jobs, South Lanarkshire Council, Cornell Cals Early Decision Acceptance Rate, Axa Ppp Guided Option, Social Eating House,

About the author

Leave a Reply